afety tubes are now a requirement for all divers. If you don't dive with a safety tube you need to start now. It makes sense to be safe. The Akona Safety Tube comes in a Hi-Viz orange for easy identification, can be illuminated at night with the use of a dive light. Safety tube comes in a compact 5.5" x 2.75" (14cm x 7cm) nylon carry bag which keeps your safety tube stored and latched until needed. The attachable locking gate snap clip makes carrying the bag simple and handy.
To inflate, pull out the nipple valve at the bottom of the tube, inflate with air and push nipple back in to close the valve opening. Safety independently inflates to 40" (102 cm) tall with a 7.5" (19 cm) circumference making it easy to see from a distance.
Akona Surface Marker Buoy Safety Tube Hi-Viz Orange Features
- Akona Surface Marker Buoy Safety Tube:
- Surface Signal Device
- 40" (102 cm) Tall with 7.5" (19 cm) circumference
- Independently Inflated
- Signal at Night - Hold AKONA Light to the Tube
- Carry it always - 5.5" x 2.75" (14 x 7 cm) Compact Nylon Carry Bag
- Easily Attachable Locking Gate Snap Clip